Monday, August 9, 2010

Alternative Baking Company Snickerdoodle Cookie

My life was made much happier today by a miracle in the form of a giant Snickerdoodle cookie. I was in my local natural foods cafe to grab a bite to eat when I noticed Alternative Baking Co.'s cookies. I couldn't help but pick up a Snickerdoodle. Snickerdoodle cookies are something of a vice for me, and this one looked good. No, I mean, REALLY, REALLY good. So, I unwrapped it, and inside of the wrapper was pure bliss. It had a somewhat firm outside with a perfect, cinnamon-sugary, just baked, doughy inside. It was, without a doubt, the best cookie I've ever had. It was also about the size of my head. No joke. After closer inspection of the wrapped after I had already devoured its contents, I saw that it was actually a vegan cookie, containing no eggs, dairy or butter at all. Better yet, there were no hydrogenated oils and nothing artificial involved in its creation. Just fairy dust to make it the WORLD'S BEST COOKIE!!!

Here's the website:
www.alternativebaking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment